Every company at some stage faces the issue of developing its business website. At this stage, it is important to choose the right motion vector. There are a lot of offers to create websites. Costs for same type of work are also impressive. What is the difference? The difference consists of small things. Things those might seem unimportant at first glance, at the end can determine the fate of your business page as well as marketing strategy.
We try to make websites so that they are not ashamed to place in our portfolio, and it was not a shame to look at the customer eye after a while. Perhaps, thanks to this principle, our clients often become permanent, and projects receive a long life and development.
Choosing the right artist for the creation of the site, you partially solve the first issue – the definition of tasks. Our experts, based on their professional experience, will offer you solutions and technologies that are best suited for your company.
*** All prices are for familiarize. Final price will be based on the each individual project.
Domain – is your web address like www.your-name.com .
Secured Domain – Domain with SSL Certificate ( https://your-domain.com )
Hosting – is the Internet based Server that serves your Website.
Domain and Hosting provided for 1 year with every Website order.
Regardless if you have just got the New website or have existing website, you most likely need the Website Care Plan.
We can look after your website for the fixed monthly fee.
Care Plan includes:
- Full website development ( if you don’t have any website at all )
- Website Security Check, Backups, core and modules updates
- Adding new functionality
- Content Updates
- Weekly Analytics Reports
- ….and other options that will make your website running for your and become your true business tool.
STAGES TO CREATE WEBSITE:
- The client fills in the brief, which is provided to him by our manager. If the client is comfortable, he can answer questions by phone.
- On the basis of the information received, our manager prepares a commercial offer containing terms and prices.
- After agreeing on the cost, terms and other key points, a contract is concluded, and an invoice is issued for an advance payment.
- Then begins the most interesting and unpredictable stage – the creation of the site design. As a rule, it passes in close contact with the customer. We come up with concepts, create sketches, discuss with the customer, make adjustments, discuss again. As a result, we get a set of sketches, which are the approved design of the future site.
- Programming and layout.
- Filling with content, testing and launch. The final calculation. Place the site in our portfolio. Uncorking a bottle of champagne.
We will be glad to answer any additional questions, contact us in any convenient way for you.